CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Pictures!!!

I know you have been waiting for these...so here they are...
This is the house we are staying in. It is two doors down from Mercy Maternity Center.
Here is the view from our balcony.
Street view...
Outside of Birth Center...the top floor houses the Filippina midwives, the middle floor is the prenatal room and the bottom floor is the kitchen and birth center.

This is the ambulance that the center uses for transports.

I have a laboring mom right now that I need to go check. I will add more pics when I get a free second. Hopefully, it won't take me two weeks like it has for these!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy Pictures!!!!!!!! I love them!!!!! It gives me a real sense of where you are!! (((((((Laura))))))) I miss you!!!!

Amber said...

You have been busy...I haven't checked in for awhile. I'm glad to hear that you're getting more comfortable with everything. I'm amazed by what you're doing. It was fun seeing the pictures...take care!

Anonymous said...

yay! I can't wait to seem more! I want to see those funny scooters and the crazy traffic!

Anonymous said...

It's been fun to read and follow your adventures. You've been very busy!

We're praying for your time there and hope that the amazing moments far outweigh the trying ones.

Lori

Anonymous said...

Finally Pics !!!! Keep them coming Laura! Miss you
xoxoxoxoxxoxoo
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Your blogs are amazing Laura! It is so neat to read along while your this journey. You are certainly a brave woman to travel so far by yourself. I cant wait to read more!
Christina

Anonymous said...

you're doing an amazing job Laura Jean! keep you're chin up!

lots of love,

Krystina

Unknown said...

Great pics :) Great to see where you're staying and get a feel for the place. Hope things are getting a little better. Miss ya!