CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Baby Pictures

Just caught my third baby. Another healthy mommy and baby. God is so so good. Here are pics of babies 1 and 2. The top three pictures are Axcel Troy (my 2nd catch), his mommy, me and my assistant and then comes Brigitte and her mommy (my first catch). The last picture is of me with one of the Filippina midwives.








Can you tell how hot I get during birth here? That is about the only time the weather and humidity really bother me. I think I must lose at least 5 lbs of water weight with each one! :)






3 comments:

Amber said...

Such sweet little babies. What an amazing experience for you!

Anonymous said...

Laura, you look fantastic!!!! I am so proud of you...rock star!!!!
Holler if I can do anything back home on this end
{{{{{ HUGS }}}
Tena

Unknown said...

Hey, you may have stumbled upon a new weight loss program! :) It could make you rich! LOL

You look great, I'm so proud to call you my best friend :) Love you