CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Traveling Tips?

If the flight weren't so long, I wouldn't be concerned at all about taking Carlie on it. She is a really easy going kid and is easily entertained. The thought of it taking approximately 24 hours from the time we get on the first plane to the time we get off the second plane has me a bit worried though.
So, are there any special travel tips you can share with me? I have lots of little quiet toys and I am going to bring lots of special food treats to bribe her, if needed, but beyond that, I have no idea!
Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I have not gone on a 24 hour plane trip, only a 4 hour one, with two small children. I am sure you already have thought ofo what I did. But remember that she will be sleeping part of the time. But I filled a backpack with stuff they had never seen before, like new coloring books, and puzzles, of course snacks too!! But also take some books to read, they loved that as well. I think you will be fine and so will she!!!
Praying for you, miss you !!

Kari

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've got it covered, but I have to suggest a portable dvd player, if she is into TV. even just 1 or 2 shows can pass some time when nothing else works and they are fairly cheap at walmart I think. :)
Are you scared about flying?? I would be about flying over the ocean! LOL