CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Where has the time gone?

So much has gone on in the past 10 months. I have had quite a few births, some very normal and some not so much.

Not a day has gone by since being home from our trip that I have not thought about the experience. It was one of the hardest - most amazing experiences of my life. I am so grateful I had the chance to go.

So, here is my big update... I am going to be going to Mercy again! This time only for a little over two weeks. I leave 21 days from now and am so excited. I am hoping to reconnect with a continuity I had from last year and seeing a couple other moms I served and have been keeping in contact with over email.

Stay tuned for updates and pics!

2 comments:

~TK ~ said...

I'm so excited for you to come back, and I'm happy I'll be here the entire time!

I have no idea when we'll need the blood for the delivery, but if you could pump up your iron (they require Hgb of 130), just in case, I'd appreciate it so so much!

Can't wait to see you again!!

Sadie said...

Oooh! Congrats! Have a good trip!