CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Leaving

I am getting ready to leave Utah this morning. I will drive out to So Cal and fly out with Christy tomorrow afternoon.
I haven't felt nervous up until this point, but I have knots in my stomach this morning. I know everyone will be ok, but I won't see them for 3 weeks.
You probably won't see an update from me until I get to Davao and rested. We arrive there on Thursday, early in the morning - which is Wednesday - late evening for us in the United States.
Please keep us in your prayers!

3 comments:

Tena said...

you will be in my thoughts and prayers Laura, I hope you have a safe flight!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm super excited for you!! I hope that your flight went well. -marie

K said...

I think it's awesome that you're doing this! You'll be in my prayers! Have fun over there :)