CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Gift Bags

I am pretty much done collecting the stuff for the gift bags I am going to give the moms I serve. Overall, I am pretty happy with all that I have collected. I am just waiting on some newborn size cloth diaper covers a friend is giving me tomorrow and then I will be done.

Here is a completed bag, minus the diapers and pads.

All the slings I made. I think there are 9 total.
Drawstring bags to put all the goodies in. I made these too. Who knew I could be so crafty? :)
Baby blankets...
Newborn clothing...
Cloth diapers, disposable diapers and pads...


Thanks to everyone who donated!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I am so excited to hear what God is going to do this time!!!!!!!!! My prayer is that you will be seen as the hands and feet of Jesus and will be meeting these women right where they are!