CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Supply Donations

For those of you that live locally (or are willing to ship to me) and want to help contribute, I just received a list of things that Mercy Maternity Center is always in need of. I can pick up if you live in Southern Utah up until I leave for my trip in the end of July. I am also going to be in Southern California the week of 6/25 - 6/30 and could arrange pickup there during that time.

Here is what is needed:

receiving blankets
summery baby clothes (year round it is about 85 degrees)
KY Jelly
sterile and non sterile gloves
new, unopened vitamins
white twin fitted sheets
new, unopened analgesics (generic Tylenol and IB Profen are great)
blue surgical towels
digital thermometers
Chux pads
alcohol prep pads
sterile gauze pads

Let me know if you need to arrange a pickup.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I have a few items from your list that I could donate. I have some outfits, receiving blankets and gauze that you're welcome to have. Just let me know if there's a time you can pick it up while in CA...plus it would be fun to see you!

Anonymous said...

Where in So Cal?? I have a box or 2 (90ct I think)of good sized chux, and maybe some fitted sheets.

PrincessRN said...

When R U leaving? maybe I could help.