CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Passports

My passport just had to be renewed for the trip since I had my maiden name on it. Yes, I have been married for over 8 years, but since it wasn't something I needed, I just let it be. Carlie had to get her first passport. She didn't cooperate for the picture at all!

I checked the status online on Thursday and was happy to see that mine was being processed and should be here this week sometime. Carlie's though said it was being processed, but I had only requested routine service and to expect it in 10-12 weeks!

After waiting on hold for over 40 minutes with Passport Services, I finally got through to a live person. Thankfully, it was just a website error and hers should be arriving around the same time as mine.

As soon as they come, I will take a picture of Carlie's to share. I am sure she is really going to love it when she gets older. She wouldn't look directly at the camera and had her tongue sticking out. You can tell she is almost 2!

4 comments:

Sadie said...

Ha! I can't wait to see it!

Lift Up Your Hearts said...

I am excited for you! My midwife did something similar in the Phillipines! Wouldn't it be crazy if it's the same place? I think it was a birth center where she was.

Unknown said...

LOL Gotta love the 2 year old with her own mind :)

Can't wait to see it

Anonymous said...

Wow, found your blog, I am a student midwife at Mercy... you can check out my blog at www.spaces.msn.com/9germains. I am over here with my 7 kiddos and my bonna (husband). Look forward to meeting you and your kiddo. Jenn