CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

It's the little things...

Since we have started planning this trip, I have been concerned about what to do with the diaper situation and Carlie. Carlie has never worn a disposable and I really didn't want to start now.
Well, I just got word from the clinic that there is a washing machine that will be available to us and we will just hang everything to dry.
I am so relieved not to have to worry about finding another diaper alternatives.
Doesn't take much to make me happy :)

2 comments:

Mondavi-Girl said...

I'm so happy you got this situation taken care of! It may be a so-called little thing, but it's important to you and I'm glad it's going to work! :)

Home's Jewels said...

I lived in the Philippines for 2-1/2 yrs and did CD there. Diapers will dry in probably less than an hour. I look forward to reading your blog. My 2nd baby was born there - we thought he was big 11 lb 15 oz - lol.